A quick hello from me. I built PEQ-C as a framework on which to build other things, and that is precisely its purpose. The library was a lot of fun to make, and when it’s finished will have everything needed to make almost any graphical application.
At present, PEQ-C offers structures and functionality for simple application of the following:
- loop calling functions for things like:
- handling input events;
- clearing screen;
- drawing screen;
- frame rate control;
- loading and drawing for simple shapes:
- initialising and drawing:
- controllers for:
- 2D vectors
- sprite sheet row and frame cycle changing;
- a bunch of other stuff that I will include in the far-off API.